Bryan Park Wedding Packages
Bryan Park Wedding Packages Include:
- Dedicated Staff includes a personal, on-staff wedding specialist to work with you, as well as experienced wait
staff and bartenders.
- An experienced Executive Chef and Culinary Team who can work with your needs & wants.
- Tables & Chairs, use of easels, limited décor at no additional charge.
- Complimentary full-length linens and napkins for guest tables (120” rounds from Happy Rentz), gift table and DJ table. Additional tablecloth needs could result in charges. Bryan Park absorbs the linens for all service tables with food or beverage.
- Bryan Park staff sits up and tears down the event within the package.
- Bryan Park offers a truly memorable setting for the exchanging of vows. Three options are available: a small outside wedding on the terrace (25 seated), a small intimate area in our Atrium (maximum of 110 seated) and our Woodlands Room (up to 250). Outdoor weddings are best with less than 50ppl. The Atrium features a large cathedral ceiling in front of our fireplace (floor to roof) with continuous skylights. One of the benefits of the Atrium is weather-proof and climate-controlled for your comfort and peace of mind. The Woodlands Room allows the “outside in” with 1 and a half walls of floor to ceiling windows with woodlands gracing the outside.
- Host or Cash Bar options. Bryan Park has an ABC license and adheres to all guidelines in respect to alcoholics. No outside liquor is allowed per the ABC.
- Use of China, glass and flatware when using of food & beverage services.
- Bryan Park staff will clear all food & beverage from guest tables when catering services are used.
- Photo Opportunities abound at Bryan Park! Nearby Lake Townsend, golf course landscapes, trellis, wooded areas provided an unforgettable backdrop for your wedding day.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy the terraces and fireplace during cocktail hour – while your photographer weaves their magic.
- The Bryan Ballroom is adjacent to a large terrace with trellis, overlooking the 18 th hole of the Player’s Course. Features more than 800 square feet of dance floor, seats up to 224 and has floor to ceiling windows
Click Here to View our Wedding Packages and Menus